- Lifestyles & Campus
- Events & News
- About Us
- Contact Us
Dining. "Breaking bread" while sharing lively conversation makes Dining and our dining staff an extremely important component in the overall happiness and well-being of our residents.
Gathering for a meal provides not only one of the most important social components in residents’ days but the sustenance needed to remain healthy and active. “Breaking bread” while sharing lively conversation makes dining and our dining staff an extremely important component in the overall happiness and wellbeing of our residents.
Each style of living has its own dining area:
- The Rose Inn Room, Terrace Grill and 1740 private dining room for Residential Living in Academy, Barony and Colonial halls
- Lafayette Room and Jacobsburg private dining room for Personal Care in Morningstar Hall apartments and Bethany House suites/rooms
- Garden View dining room for Memory Support in Galilee House
- Northampton Room and Monocacy private dining room for Nursing Care in Moravian Springs Health Center
- The Good Spirit Café, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, has become a popular venue for residents, families and staff, whether for a snack, full meal or a burger and beer.
If you are hosting a birthday, anniversary or family reunion for a resident, our dining staff will plan every last detail from the menu to the décor. For more information please contact Mike Milkovits at 610.746.1000
*Residents and guests can order beer and wine in most dining venues at a nominal price through a special liquor license.
Right away, it seemed like family was caring for us.