- Lifestyles & Campus
- Events & News
- About Us
- Contact Us
Honoring Parents in 2016. Take time to honor those who have helped you along life's journey ...
Home … Honoring Parents in 2016
We are grateful to these special donors for their generous remembrance gifts honoring loved ones through our 2016 Parent Appeal.
- Arthur Altman in memory of Phoebe J. Altman
- Susan Anthony in memory of Dorothy Yeakel
- Mary Ellen Becker in memory of Robert H. Becker
- John W. Beitel in memory of William S. & Minnie S. Beitel
- Frances Betz in memory of Frank DiVanna
- Don & Yolanda Burley in memory of Mother & Father Ambrose
- David Caldwell and family in memory of Margaret Caldwell McInvail
- Victor Castner in memory of Mr. & Mrs. Victor R. Castner
- Georgene H. Coble in memory of Charles & Josephine Huber
- Tom & Marge Coughlin in memory of Kevin Coughlin
- Michael & Susan Cox in memory of Ruth & James Cox
- Darrell & Linda Crook
- Betty & Floyd Deardorff in memory of Our Parents
- Matilda Deutsch in memory of Mary Deutsch
- David Drabic
- Otto & Susan Dreydoppel in memory of Jean Dreydoppel
- Scott & Elizabeth Eck in memory of Anna Sawyer
- Mr. & Mrs. Michael Fiorot in memory of Frank & Julia Fiorot
- Patricia Fishler in memory of Edward ‘Bud’ Fishler
- Dea Forney in memory of Madge Zimmerman
- Joanne Gearhart in memory of Olga & Martin Gearhart
- Bruce Gilmour in memory of Audrey Gilmour
- Dr. & Mrs. Harold Heckman in memory of Elizabeth & Samuel Merola
- Joan Heilman in memory of Loved Ones
- Charles Hildenbrandt
- Ethel Jones
- Alma Miles-Koch in memory of Marvin C. Miles and Cheryl Koch
- Richard and Shirley Kuhn in memory of Our Parents
- Mary Jean Learn in memory of Jacob Learn
- Sidney Margolis in memory of Dottie Nealon
- Mr. & Mrs. James Martin
- Audrey McAbee in memory of John S. McAbee, Jr.
- Kay Murray in memory of son, Michael Murray, son Jeffery Murray, husband, Peter T. Murray and parents,Chet & Velma Kieffer
- Ruth Reiter in memory of parents, Lillian & Joseph Koplin
- James Rice in memory of Vernon E. Rice & in honor of Virginia Rice
- Hal & Pat Smith in memory of Katherine Anderson
- Helen Snyder in memory of Helen McKenrick Kocher
- Richard & Linda Solliday
- Winnie Swick
- Jim Wood
- Dallas & Sandra Yeakel in memory of Dorothy Yeakel
Missed the Parent Appeal but still want to honor a loved one with a gift of remembrance? Please complete the form below to make your secure charitable gift or click here to view other ways to give. Giving to someone in need is exactly what the story of the Good Samaritan is all about. Your gift means peace of mind to an elder.
Moravian Hall Square is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit corporation recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as Morningstar Senior Living, Inc., identification number 22-2717623.
The official registration and financial information of Morningstar Senior Living, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
Registration does not imply endorsement.
Right away, it seemed like family was caring for us.