- Lifestyles & Campus
- Events & News
- About Us
- Contact Us
Dining. "Breaking bread" while sharing lively conversation makes Dining and our dining staff important components in the overall happiness and well-being of our residents.
Gathering for a meal provides not only one of the most important social components in a resident’s day, but also the sustenance needed to remain healthy and active. “Breaking bread” while sharing lively conversation makes the dining experience and our dining staff important components in the overall happiness and well-being of our residents.
Each style of living has its own dining area:
- The Rose Inn Restaurant for Residential Living in Academy, Barony and Colonial Halls. The Rose Inn features the Terrace Lounge for lunch and the 1740 Room for private events.
- The Lafayette Room and Jacobsburg Private Dining Room for Personal Care in both Morningstar Hall apartments and Bethany House suites/rooms
- Garden View Dining Room for Memory Support in Galilee House
- The Northampton Room and Monocacy Private Dining Room for Nursing Care in Moravian Springs Health Center
- The Good Spirit Café, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, is a popular venue for residents, families and staff, whether for a snack, full meal or a burger and beer.
If you are hosting a birthday, anniversary or family celebration for a resident, our dining staff can plan every last detail from the menu to the décor. For more information please contact Michael Daley at 610.746.1000.
*Residents and guests can order beer and wine in most dining venues at a nominal price through a special liquor license.
Right away, it seemed like family was caring for us.